Contact Molar!

Our Button

Dawn of the Dragons

Quick Guide

Dragon Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Books

Post by Alena on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi, thought I'd post a few dragon-themed novels in case anyone likes dragons and a good read. Smile

Wings of Fire is a great series; always kept me reading for hours on hand. Much like this roleplay, it features different types of dragon species--only difference is that there are supposedly no humans, and the dragons rule various kingdoms. A long war is being fought and four dragonets are destined to stop it, or so the legend goes.

Another series is called The Fire Within. It's set in modern age were a tenant rents at this house owned by a mother and her daughter who make small clay dragons. Strange things begin to occur here and magic hints itself at every corner, keeping itself seemingly realistic. The endless mystery is sure to keep you interested.

This one isn't a series but was one of my favourite books; Dragon Rider. It follows a young dragon and a brownie who leave their homeland--which will soon be taken by humans--in order to find a valley for the rest of his group to live. The mysterious valley is hidden somewhere in Nepal, and the legend says only dragons can find it. Towards the beginning of their quest, they meet and orphaned boy who ends up joining them on their travels.

Also, keep your eyes out for a new series called Dawn of the Dragons! Wink The first book will be called Legend Reborn. Before this site, this was all roleplayed on another site and is being remade here. I'm currently writing a book based on the original roleplay and starting a series! If it goes well, you could ask to have your character(s) featured in one of my books later on.
Admin
Alena

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Books

Post by Molar on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Thank you for sharing, @AlenaAG. I, myself, haven't read any of those as I am not much of a reader, but more a writer. Smile
Head Admin / Founder
Molar

http://dawnofthedragons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top